This post may contain affliliate links. Clicking on these links will not cost you more and are used to conduct this blog and the parties we share. Thank you for your support!

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Shindig Saturday Party Blog Hop


It's confession time...I love to blog hop. 

It's become a huge obsession of mine.  I could happily spend every hour of every day looking at other peoples projects, lives, and parties.  Okay, so maybe not that much...but close.

I have recently discovered Blog link parties.
(Can I just say...GENIUS!)

I love to look at this great collection of ideas all in one place.  There are some truly amazing bloggers out there with some truly amazing talent.

I am now hoping to throw a new kind of party.  One that I've never tried before.
I want to have a blog link party.  Will you join me?

Will you share your party photos?  Your tablescapes?  Your desert bars? Your decorations? Your favors?  Your recipes?  Your invitations?  
Anything at all even remotely stretched to be enjoyed by a fun party enthusiast?  I'd love to see it ALL!

And you can't go to a party without leaving with a fun party favor...so I'm going to give away one personalized name plaque from my Home store next week!  Just add your link to enter!
(We'll use a random generator to pick the winner next Saturday morning.)

Linky Party Guidelines:

* Link up to your OWN project post, not just your blog, but your actual post. (We want to see it!)

*Grab a Shindig Saturday button for your post or blog page.  (Hey, it benefits us all!)

*Stay and enjoy the party by visiting and commenting on other's projects. (It's fun to mix and mingle!)





Now Let's Party...


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...