This post may contain affliliate links. Clicking on these links will not cost you more and are used to conduct this blog and the parties we share. Thank you for your support!

Friday, June 17, 2011

Wonderland Photo Booth Printables

I totally LOVE the Photo Booth trend in parties right now.  So I had to add one to our Alice in Wonderland birthday party tomorrow.

There are many different photo booth props that you can purchase for a Wonderland theme.  These are the ones that I found on Etsy:





It's nice when you are in a time crunch to just be able to go and buy them already made, but we all know that I never seem to go the easy way.  So I searched out a few of the characters and photo shopped their hats and faces, or designed a few of my own if I couldn't find a good picture.

So that you don't have to do that...I'm sharing the printables that I plan to use.  Just print them out on card stock and attach to a dowel or shishkabob stick.

Cheshire Grin

Mad Hatter Hat

Queen of Hearts Crown

White Rabbit face.
(Although, I admit, it looks more like the rabbit from the cartoon Foster's Imaginary Friends if you ask me....oh well.)

I am also going to use the glasses and mustaches from the Little Chef Party photo booth.  You can find them HERE.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...