This post may contain affliliate links. Clicking on these links will not cost you more and are used to conduct this blog and the parties we share. Thank you for your support!

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Football Party Favor Printable


It seems I have been bitten by the football and printable bug this week and am turning everything into footballs. I made the Football Windsocks and the Football Party Treats.  Now I'm making my party favors into footballs filled with Hershey Miniatures dressed in team jerseys.    How fun is that?  I just love how they've turned out and so I'm sharing the printable with you.

To make these I used a cleaned out Tomato Sauce can.  It's just the right size for a little party favor.  I printed out the Football Party Printable (at the bottom of the page), cut, and glued it around the can.

Then I dressed up these Hershey Miniatures in Football Jersey candy bar wrappers. 


And added them to the can for a fun party favor.

Turned out pretty cute didn't they?  And super easy!  I hope you'll show me if you make a few yourself!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...